Collection Of Data
The information below provides an overview of how we protect your privacy whenever you are on this site. Personal information on this website is gathered in two ways:-
- Indirectly through Cookies (see section "Cookie Use"), and/or
- Directly when you provide us with information gained from the completion of our
on-line application/enquiry forms
How We Use The Data
We gather this information to allow us to provide you with a product or service or to enable a third party to provide you with a product or service.
We will use your personal data to:-
- Process your application/enquiry
- Exercise or defend our legal rights and/or comply with any legal requirements
We may keep your information for several years. You can ask for the information not to be used to offer you other products. We have a duty to keep the personal information which we hold about you up to date and accurate and secure from misuse or accidental loss or damage.
Please note, we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
ECO-CO2 are committed to providing a quality service to it's clients at all times. We have a formal written complaints procedure for handling complaints speedily and fairly.
Please note that a complaint that refers to a specific Energy Survey or Assessor will be initially handled by the Assessor who carried out and completed the appointment and assessment.
The procedure that we follow promotes a set format and with written recorded details.
Confirmation of any complaint is reported to the Assessorís Accreditation Scheme.
We take complaints seriously and pledge to abide by the following Policy:-
- All complaints must be in writing.
- The complaint will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt.
- A complaint will normally be dealt with fully within four weeks of it's receipt. If there are any valid reasons for the consideration taking longer, you will be kept fully informed in writing or via telephone or email, as you prefer, and receive a response at the very latest within eight weeks.
- At your request, we will liaise with counselling organisations acting on your behalf.
- Final decision will be in writing or via email, as appropriate.
- If you are not satisfied with the final outcome, you may refer the complaint to the Local Authority and we will give you contact details.
- We will co-operate fully with the Independent Adjudicator during the resolution investigation and comply with any decision.
It is our intention to satisfy any complaint. However, if this is not possible then a relevant complaint being handled at any stage may be referred to an Energy Assessorís Accreditation Scheme. At that point we will gladly supply full contact details and a copy of the Schemeís own Complaints Policy Procedure.